Wednesday, July 14, 2010

With this ring, I thee wed

July 13, 2002...The day I married my man.  I am SOOOOO very thankful that God chose me to be his helpmate.  I pray that as we continue in our lives together that we would always be looking to God as the head of our house...that we would continue to work together to be the parents our children need.  I pray that I would always be the wife my husband deserves and most importantly that I would continue to grow more in love with him every day.  It hasn't been a smooth 8 years but it hasn't been completely rocky either.  Praise God for that! 

Thank you Caleb for being more than the husband I deserve...I love you dearly and am SOOOOOOOO proud of you!  Thank you for bringing me along on this adventure...may we always allow God to direct our sail.  Love you!!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Happy Anniversary Sweet Girl (A day late)... :-) Bom chica bwah bwah.. :-)