Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

My Little Life

So a friend of mine does this, and I thought it might be fun, so here goes! Thanks to My Little Life for the questions!

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Hmm...I'd like to say it's an easy one, but it really depends! I'd love to grow old with my family all intact (including parents/grandparents/in-laws and out-laws so get ready for some Noah-ish years of living!) but that's just as selfish as saying I want to die young wealthy, right? Kinda not really, ok fine. I'd rather grow old without money then. :)

2.
Who takes out the garbage at your house?
My husband. If there was a 32nd chapter in Proverbs, it would say "a good husband shall take out the family garbage" or something like that....


3.
Have you ever had the same dream many times?
No, although pregnancy brought some funky dreams, never really had the same dream more than once.

4.
Can you play a musical instrument?

Can is such an *odd* word...I *can* play the piano and trumpet; however, I haven't touched a trumpet in almost 15 years and the piano, well, that never went too much further than Fur Elise.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Ooh, ooh, ooh...I would sell fabric. NO, I would sell purses. No wait, I would sell fabric. Actually a craft store would be GREAT (and I just bet I could get my mom to help once in awhile...)

1 comment:

JD said...

LOVE your answer to #2!!!!!!